Thursday, October 16, 2008

*Sigh*

Okay, this is, yet another, post without any pictures/drawings. I'm very ashamed to do it, but I figured I could no longer go without posting, but I don't have any drawings to go with it. So there, another post without a drawing.

I've been very busy the past few weeks. With university, for one, because my grades pretty much suck and I hate it when that happens, so I had to work hard and kick some asses, but it worked! That is, I got one good grade now, let's hope it's a continuing trend.

Other than that I've been busy around the house. Doing some very necessary chores like re-styling the downstairs toilet. It turned out pretty good, actually, and now I'm no longer afraid to go to the bathroom downstairs, in my own home, which I was before. Sad, eh? Oh well, it's fixed now. But yeah, that took a while and quite a chunk of my precious time.

So! Not much else to say. It's pretty boring over here now...

No comments: