Wednesday, March 4, 2009

VW and Icecream

I finished my commission and got permission to post the results on my website, so here they are!

This is the leaflet the commissioner wanted. Trying for a rather retro/50s style and I think I succeeded quite well. The commissioner was very happy with it. Obviously, the commissioner sells icecream - from a retro Volkswagon! Yay! Since this commission I've come to appreciate retro vans and Volkswagons, lol, even though I'm more of a modern car type of person.



This is the van in color. It's a little different from the original painting, since I touched it up in photoshop (perspective, angle, some such stuff, lol). I'm happy with the way it came out. And, before anyone asks, I don't mind it being turned to black & white, I like that variant as well, plus it fits better into the whole of the leaflet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

REALLY REALLY REALLY profesional! And beautiful...:D And you know what? It's the exact color that Thomas wants his VW to be as well ;) (He'll use it when he starts his own computer repair company)