Sunday, June 22, 2014

Fly Away With Me

Card making is one of my guilty pleasures. I'm a fervent believer of learning and taking inspiration from creative fields that you don't normally dabble in. 

Inspired by the Wednesday Challenge "You gotta have friends" from Simon Says Stamp. I don't have the Art Impression stamps mentioned, but I was inspired by those images to create something myself.

I searched for "Friendship" on Shutterstock and found this adorable photo of two boys in a suitcase. I bought the image and used it to draw my own little 'stamp'.

"Fly away with me"
Kraft card stock, watercolor paper, Lawn Fawn stamp sentiment,
navy blue patterned paper, navy ink from Hero Arts, Lawn Fawn
cloud dies, Ranger silver embossing powder, ink, watercolor.

1 comment:

Lin said...

Absolutely darling, and colored beautifully, Gina, just love your card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!