Sunday, April 27, 2008

Doodles

Well, a few more doodles from me. Hope you like 'em!

These girls I made inspired by several things. First of all my interest in guns and military stuff (which shows by my favorite TV shows; Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis, and NCIS). And secondly by some of the many drawing books I have in my bookcase (just love those, I'm actually a collector).



This funny little guy is called SnowMan and is usually accompanied by his SnowDog. I developed SnowMan in Switzerland, where I was on skiing holiday and saw a shape that made me come up with this fellow. The dog I developed later, when I decided to develop the character and his story more. Turns out he and his dog are desperately looking for snow...



And last but not least, another shape-inspired creation from Switzerland. I looked out of the window of our apartment and saw a skilift in the distance. Of course, from far away you hardly see any details, I could barely make out the ropes. Anyway, it reminded me of a robot, not unlike Johnny no. 5. So there it is! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you drawing and posting so much!

Gina said...

Thanks! I just checked your blog, looks good too! And a third price for your story, awesome! Where can I find it?