Wednesday, June 18, 2008

NCIS Continued

Muhahaha! Finally, getting back to my NCIS comic! I copied a Marvel Comics comic template from an original comic page I bought on a comic con here in the Netherlands, so I've got 'official' sizes and stuff like that now. Can't wait to get started! Yay!

Well, anyway, I kind of already did. I was trying out a design for Ducky in my sketch book, but failed miserably. That's when I decided to trace a few pictures of him digitally, to practice and make him actually look like Ducky. When I'm done with that, I'll try some designs and pick the best. Of course, the same thing has to be done for Gerald, Ari, Gibbs... well, the whole lot of them. But my first page (which I've got set up already, frame-wise, I'm impatient like that) will just include Ducky and Gerald, so after them, I can get started. Double Yay!

So here we are, my first trace of Ducky, done in about 5 minutes (probably less, though, I wasn't paying attention to the time, but you know, tracing's easy). His teeth/mouth look funny... Hm, I sure need to trace a few more to get it right, that's for sure.

And here we have the original picture, which I took from this place.


And one more. I added these to this post later, in an edit. It just feels wrong to spam this blog with new posts everytime I've got something... lol.
Added a bit of color. A tiny bit... oh well, I kinda like it.


This is the pic I traced. Got it from over here.


Disclaimer: just to be sure, pics are not mine! (And I don't know the names of the rightful owners either).

No comments: