Wednesday, August 27, 2008

And the test results are...

Sorry for the stupid title, I couldn't think of a better one. But anyway, here we are, again, this time with Abby in it. It's from the same episode as the previous picture, and, like the previous ones, made with watercolors (background) and Copic markers (characters). The scanner kind of screwed with the colors, especially the lighter watercolors, but oh well. This will have to do. And that machine on the table? No clue as to what it is, but I made it a fancy microscope. I couldn't really tell the details from the printscreen I made, so I improvized. Don't shoot me, lol.

By the way, I don't have the right color markers to do Kate's hair properly, but I have the right colors for Abby's (scary, rubber) gloves... What's up with that?

[EDIT]
I made the filmstrip longer, adding my most recent pic. I didn't think it worthy of a whole new post, so I decided to edit this one.

[END EDIT]

No comments: