Thursday, May 8, 2008

Comic

You know, as a fan, you always want more of the stuff you're a fan of. I had it with Stargate and now I have it with NCIS. My whole Stargate DVD collection is complete, including a book about Stargate SG-1 with everything in it, which is pretty cool. And I've got a novel of Stargate Atlantis (with more to come). All I'm missing now is a comic book. Turns out they actually have those, so I'm afraid I'll have to go to the States at one point and buy one or more.

Made me wonder about NCIS, though. Couldn't really find anything except for the DVD boxes, and certainly not comic books. So! Easy conclusion from this is that I'll make my own... It will be a lot (!) of work and I don't have an original story (which would be even more work, what with all the research and everything), so I will try to make a comic out of an existing episode. I will tell about that later on, when posting my first page (which will take a while...), but I did practice the faces of some of the people involved. The ep is from season one (I don't have my NCIS DVD collection complete yet, I'm saving for season two at the moment) and the character are, from left to right, Gerald, Gibbs, Kate, and Ducky. I'm not too happy with Gibbs, so I'll be working on him some more, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

So, enjoy!



(click on the image to enlarge)

No comments: