Thursday, May 1, 2008

Pain

Somehow, pain and misery are often topics of my drawings. I've been asked why my drawings are always so depressive, but couldn't really find an answer to that. I have no idea, I'm not really a depressive type of person, only my drawings are. Maybe to be cheerful in real life I draw away all the non-cheerful stuff. Who knows...

Anyway, this one's derived from NCIS. A little thing I thought of, don't know why. The team's chasing the bad guy, but find an innocent girl who's in pain (there you have it) on the scene. She's got nothing to do with it all, just a matter of wrong time, wrong place.



A military guy running away from... Well, from the bullet that finally finds him, I guess. It's a discrimination issue. Not so much race, though. In fact, the guy who shoots him is of the same ethnicity as he is. It's about sexual preference...

No comments: